What is a Registered Piano Technician?


Need A Piano Tuner?  Who ‘ya gonna call?  Be sure to use a qualified technician to service your piano.  A Registered Piano Technician (RPT)  is a good choice.  The Guild certifies technicians who have passed a series of exams to become Registered Piano Technicians.  You can find Registered Piano Technicians at www.ptg.org, listed by zip code in your area.  Associate Members are also allowed Guild membership, but have not yet passed the tests. Hiring a Registered Piano Technician (RPT) is the best way to insure that you are hiring a competent technician.

2007-RPT-Logo-Web (150 x 66)

Tags: , ,